I wanted to make chocolate custard for dessert, but I needed to take my Adrenal Switch before bed. I feel amazing and get the best night’s sleep ever with Adrenal! My adrenal glands are pretty overworked, and this helps keep my cortisol levels down and my stress levels in check. Oh goodness … what was I to do? Dessert or my usual Chocolate Adrenal mixed with milk kefir (which is pretty delicious actually … but I felt like custard!)
Simple – Flavour the custard with the best tasting chocolate ever – Adrenal Switch! I’m onto a winner here – for sure. Chris says it taste like chocolate mousse when it’s cold. Grab your Adrenal Switch HERE!
I made it yesterday, and it’s all gone today. That has to say something 🙂
- 500ml Pure Pouring Cream
- 2-4 Eggs (the more you use, the thicker it will be)
- 2 Scoops of Chocolate Adrenal Switch
- 1 Tbsp. Arrowroot Powder
- Add all ingredients.
- Cook at 90 degrees on speed 4 for 7 minutes.
- Check consistency – cook until desired thickness is reached.
- Transfer to serving bowl or sealed container and refrigerate.
- You can use milk instead of cream but it will increase your carb count.
- Pour into a serving dish and sprinkle some nutmeg on top.
- Add nutmeg/cinnamon/mixed spice in step 1.