This is tasty and quick. It has 7g of net carbs 22g of protein and 23g of fat. Leave out the sweet potato to reduce the carb count 🙂
- 10 large eggs
- 2 cups mozzarella, grated
- 400 g broccolli, diced (pretty small!)
- 100 g sweet potato (diced and fried/roasted/baked – I use my air fryer)
- 200 g, streaky bacon
- 2 brown onions, sliced
- 200 g mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup, sour cream
- 60 ml, pure cream
- 2 Tbsp. cream cheese (full fat)
- 2 Tbsp. mustard
- Black pepper to taste
- Pink salt to taste
- Prehat oven to 180C.
- Preheat frying pan over medium-high heat and cook bacon, onions, garlic and broccoli until bacon is cooked and broccoli has softened slightly.
- Add mushrooms and continue until mushrooms have softened.
- Meanwhile in a food processor combine eggs, 1 cup mozzarella, sour cream, pouring cream, mustard and cream cheese.
- Season to taste.
- Pour egg mixture into a greased baking dish.
- Gently spoon broccoli mixture over the top.
- Gently spoon the cooked sweet potato over the top.
- Top with the remaining cup of mozzarella (and some extra pepper if deisred).
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until cooked through and golden on top.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)