- 600g beef strips
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup bone broth (or stock)
- 60g Butter
- 1 tsp. ground paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Thyme
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 50g tomato paste
- 100g red wine
- 1 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 150g sour cream
- Place onion and garlic into bowl and chop for speed 7 for 4 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add butter, paprika and cayenne pepper and saute on Varoma on speed 1 for 3 minutes.
- Add beef strips and thyme and cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees, on speed 1. Remove the MC (measuring cup) and place the basket on top to release steam and avoid splatter.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes at 100 degrees, on speed 1.
- Stir with a spoon, and cook for a further 5 minutes at 100 degrees, on speed 1 or until done.
- Once cooked, stir and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve hot with zoodles or cauli mash.
(Visited 276 times, 1 visits today)