Click here to download voucher and present it at your preferred class. Please ring and book in advance. Limit 1 per person. First timers only.
Please print this PDF file and bring it with you to class.
ZUMBA FITNESS (Kids under 8 free)
- Monday 5:30 pm ($5) YMCA, 53 Mary St, Kingston
- Tuesday 9:30 am (FREE) Killara Adventure Park (Killara Boulevard)
- Thursday 5:30 pm (FREE) Killara Sales Centre (Livingstone Street) alternates weekly with HiiT
HiiT (high intensity interval training)
- Thursday 5:30 pm (FREE) Killara Sales Centre (Livingstone Street) alternates weekly with Zumba
ZUMBA® GOLD (Kids under 8 free)
- Monday and Wednesday 9:30 am ($8) Eagleby Community Hall, 94-112 Fryar Rd
- Friday 9:30 am ($5), Logan Community Centre, Jacaranda Ave, Logan Central
FAMILY FRIENDLY BOOTCAMP
- Saturday 8 am $5 (kids under 4 are free); Roselea Park, Shailer Park
- Monday ($5) 10:30 am; Eagleby Community Hall, 94-112 Fryar Rd, Eagleby
- Monday 6:15 pm ($5) YMCA, 53 Mary St, Kingston
- Tuesday 10:15 am (FREE) Killara Adventure Park
Zumba Fitness classes are fast paced and suited to those liking the higher options, but is also suitable for those who wish to simplify and can modify it to suit them. The instructor will showcase low options before moving onto high options. You will burn some serious calories in this hour! Fun? Fitness? Dance? Yes yes yes! Oh, and the kids are welcome to join in!
Gentle yoga type stretching warms us up and gets our spine ready for Pilates where we focus on building pelvic core strength, increasing core strength, improving pelvic alignment, reducing and preventing back pain, balance, improving joint movement, building muscle strength and tone, relaxation/meditation and more.
This class is suited to all fitness levels and abilities from the die-hard fitness fanatic to those requiring a more subtle program. How hard you go is up to you! This is an interval based class where we work as hard as we can for a short period of time, and then recover before going hard again. It’s a proven way to increase your cardiovascular fitness, tone up and have a great time doing it.
A fun outdoor bootcamp designed for parents and kids to work together! If you have younger children, you are welcome to include them in the workout (as weights!), in a front pouch, leave them in the pram or bring port-a-cot, or have someone keep an eye on them as they play on the nearby playground equipment. If you have kids aged 10 and older, they can join in! Workouts are varied and suited to most ages and abilities. Location changes if it is raining. BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL. Cost: Ages 8+ $5.