This is what I do with my leftover ‘pulp’ from when I make coconut milk or cream. This can be made in a dehydrator or in the oven ( I use my dehydrator).
- I batch leftover coconut pulp.
- Spread the coconut pulp onto dehydrator trays or baking trays lined with baking paper.
- Dehydrate on the lowest setting for 12 hours or until completely dried.
- If using the oven method prop the oven open slightly to help lower the temperature if you oven doesn’t go that low.
- Grind the dried coconut in a high speed blender or spice grinder until powdered.
- Mill in Thermomix for 30 seconds on speed 9 or mill using a high powered blender or nut grinder to mill.
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)