The recipe ‘happened’ as I was making them … it was going to be simply 4 eggs and 100g of cream cheese (left to sit and thicken for 5 minutes) but of course, I started adding stuff. And this is what happened 😆
CREAM CHEESE WAFFLES
125g cream cheese
4 drops stevia
3 Tbsp. coconut flour
2 Tbsp. coconut oil or melted butter
Pouring cream so the consistency is sticky but thin.
Preheat the waffle maker.
1. Mix ingredients in food processor or with a hand blender if the cream cheese is soft enough.
2. Grease the waffle iron (even if it’s non-stick!)
3. Pour the batter into the waffle iron.
4. Close the lid and cook until it’s slightly browned and doesn’t fall apart when it’s done. My waffle iron set itself automatically to 5 and 1/2 minutes.
5. Remove gently so they don’t fall apart.
6. Repeat until you’ve used all the mixture.
Waffles will store in the fridge in an airtight container for about 2 days.
I crisp mine up in my convection microwave but you could pop them under the grill too.
Don’t ask me the macros as I didn’t calculate them, lol.