This is a simple, tasty and delicious kid-approved curry! Feel free to spice it up by adding some chopped chillies if you like… Maybe even some hot chili sauce or chili flakes? It’s up to you how hot you make it 🌶 🌶 🌶!
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 kilo Lamb, diced
- 2 brown onions, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Minced garlic (or to taste)
- 3 capsicum, sliced (I used red, green and yellow)
- OPTIONAL HOT CHILLIES!
- 3 tsp. garam masala powder
- 1 Tbsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. fennel seeds
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1⅓ teaspoon pink salt
- Sear meat in coconut oil in a hot pan.
- Add Onion and garlic and cook until meat is brown.
- Add capsicum.
- Add spices and stir until fragrant.
- Place into slow cooker and add the rest of the ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Put the lid on and cook for about 6 hours on Low.
- Serve with cauliflower mash and steamed broccoli.
(Visited 93 times, 1 visits today)