- 8 sausages
- 1 large brown onion, sliced
- 500g mushrooms, sliced
- 500g green beans
- 125g. butter
- 1 1/2 cups bone broth (or stock)
- 1/4 cup preservative free, organic white wine (optional)
- 2-4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. curry powder
- 2 Tbsp. Turmeric powder
- 100ml pure cream
- Black pepper and pink salt to taste
- Dollop of rice malt syrup (optional)
- Boil sausages for about 10 minutes. Let cool slightly, remove skins and chop into bite size pieces.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium to high heat and cook onion in butter until translucent.
- Add all other ingredients except cream and rice malt syrup and stir well.
- Simmer gently for 1-2 hours.
- Stir cream and rice malt syrup in just before serving.
- This tastes amazing when served with cauliflower mash 👌🏼
- Be sure to check the ingredients of your sausages … make sure there are no hidden nasties like gluten, or sneaky carbs!
- Use fresh or frozen beans
- Replace cream with coconut cream and butter with avocado or coconut oil for dairy-free
(Visited 161 times, 1 visits today)