- 500g Brussel sprouts
- 8 rashers streaky bacon
- 1-2 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1Tbsp. butter
- About ½ cup bone broth
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a frying pan over medium to high heat.
- Fry bacon in some butter until as crispy as you like it.
- Remove (keeping as much fat in the pan as you can) and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and add some more butter.
- When melted add garlic, stirring while cooking for about 3 minutes.
- Add sprouts and coat well with the fat/oil.
- Add Brussel sprouts and broth, cover with a lid and allow to simmer for about 10 minutes or until broth is absorbed.
- Stir through bacon and spring Onion
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve fresh from the pan!
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)