- 120g creamed cheese (I used Philadelphia)
- 4 eggs (mine were jumbo)
- splash of organic vanilla essence
- pinch of cinnamon
- Blend ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Fry them in a pan with lots of butter.
- Serve with cream, berries and rice malt syrup/maple syrup and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Or without syrup if it takes you over your carb count 🙂
1 thought on “Grain Free Pancakes”
Have only had these once, but definitely need to make them again soon! Yum yum!
Comments are closed.