- 150g cream cheese
- 150g desiccated coconut
- Sweetener of choice (1 tsp. of xylitol or natvia works well)
- OPTIONAL 50g of butter (adds extra fat!) 🙂
- OPTIONAL 2 Tbsp. double cream
- Plus whatever flavourings you would like. I used 2 scoops of chocolate Adrenal Switch in this batch and no sweetener (as Adrenal Switch is already sweetened with stevia) … so tasty!
- LEMON CHEESECAKE: 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract and 1 tsp. Lemon juice or lemon extract
- BERRY CHEESECAKE: 70 grams frozen berries, 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract and zest of 1 small lemon
- CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE: 1-2 Tbsp. of cacao powder, a pinch of salt and 1 tsp. of vanilla
- RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE: 3 tsp. raspberry extract and a pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in TM bowl.
- Blend at speed 4 for 5 seconds slowly increasing to speed 7 for another 5 seconds.
- Remove the lid and make sure everything is well mxed in. Blend further if necessary.
- Taste, and adjust flavour as needed.
- Roll into small balls and place in an air tight container and store in the fridge or freezer.
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)