This makes quite a large smoothie – it’s what my partner drinks! If it was for my daughter and me, we would just have half each. Adjust the measurements to suit your needs 🙂
If you don’t have a thermomix, you can do it all in a high powered blender (I used to use my Breville Kitchen Whizz). The results are similar, just not as smooth.
- 100g frozen coconut flesh
- 60g mixed frozen strawberries and blueberries
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. cacao Powder
- 1 scoop bioflex raw or flavoured WPC (Protein Powder)
- 1 Tbsp. nut butter
- Milk Kefir (or milk of choice) As much as you like for consistency
- Sweeter of choice (I use stevia)
- Blitz 100g frozen coconut at speed 5 for 10 seconds with MC on.
- Add 60g mixed frozen berries. Speed 5 for 5 seconds MC on.
- Add 50g baby spinach. Speed 5 for 2 seconds.
- Add everything else blend at speed 5 for 2 seconds
- . Scrape down sides of the jug.
- Add Kefir or milk of choice and blend at speed 9 for 10 seconds.
- Taste and add your choice of sweetener (a few drops of stevia is good)
- Add 1 tsp coffee extract.
- Use whichever berries you like