This purchase is your $50 non-refundable deposit to secure your place in the next challenge. You understand that by purchasing this product you are agreeing to pay the remaining $200 by direct debit or up front payment. If you wish to pay the full amount up front, please contact Miriam directly.
This challenge is the result of years researching what works when it comes to long term success with weight loss and regaining your health the natural way.
In this challenge we will show you:
- Why exercise isn’t necessary for weight loss (and what it is good for!)
- What foods you should be eating to fast track weight loss and improve your overall health
- Simple and delicious recipes (no bland, tasteless ‘diet’ meals here!)
- Nutrition hints and tips
- What to eat for the entire 8 weeks
- Supplements – what you may need and why
- What mindfulness is all about and how it can help you achieve your goals
- And much more!
This will help guide you on your way to health, happiness and show you how to regain your health and lose body fat naturally. All you have to do is follow the plan and watch as the changes take place. Please understand that this challenge is just the beginning. This is a life changing process and should be taken seriously. After all, your health is at stake!
If you don’t choose to follow this plan and continue your life as it is now, continuing to live being overweight and feeling unhappy within yourself, you will ALWAYS be at risk of developing depression, high blood pressure, insulin resistance, Type 2 Diabetes, heart disease and other lifestyle related diseases shown to be the outcome of an unhealthy lifestyle. You will have to put up with the very real possibility of living with aching joints due to excess weight, sleep deprivation or sleep apnoea, high levels of stress, imbalanced hormones leading to all sorts of problems including wanting to eat more which in return makes you gain more weight. Mood swings, anxiety, cravings, asthma, arthritis, fatty liver, gallstones, PCOS and the list goes on.
How would you like to suffer fewer headaches, and have less gas, and bloating? Get rid of your embarrassing excess body fat? Clear up your foggy brain and stop feeling tired and lethargic all the time?
Can you imagine a slimmer, more energetic, happier, and healthier version of you?
I hope so – because that’s exactly what will begin to happen RIGHT NOW if you really want it to! The perfect place to start is with this challenge and the perfect time is right now!
From our many years of research we know that in order for you to succeed in transforming your body and achieving your health goals, you must focus on three necessary components: The Correct Mindset, Proper Nutrition, and a Fitness Program.
This program must be specifically designed with much more than an ‘end result’ in mind. This program needs to take into account your lifestyle, your personal preferences and everything necessary to ensure that you are making a complete and permanent lifestyle change, and not simply ‘completing a challenge’ to revert back to your old bad habits once it’s over.
That’s what we will be touching on in this 8 Week Challenge.
For a complete and personalised approach, please ask us about our 12 month online program, Not What the Dr. Ordered. We specialize in helping people who are overweight, and who have Type 2 Diabetes, Pre-Diabetes, and/or insulin resistance. From just $100+GST per week (that’s less than the cost of 2 PT sessions!) you can have your very own health and lifestyle coaches guiding you on your journey to health and happiness.
Please contact us for further information.
This is not a low-fat diet, or a high-protein diet; it is a complete lifestyle overhaul that includes a low carbohydrate, medium protein and high, healthy fat way of eating. We focus on eliminating processed foods and replacing them with whole, natural foods. Avoiding refined carbohydrates that are full of hidden sugars and starches will reduce the blood glucose spikes and help you to reach your health goals.
- 8 Week Menu Plan
- Nutrition Tips and Advice
- Supplement Recommendations
- Discounted Supplements
Change is hard. But mindfulness makes it possible!
Your brain is incredibly adaptable when it comes to learning new skills. It can override old, mindless habits and embrace new, mindful ways of living and eating that are more supportive of your health goals and well-being. Mindfulness works! Only a few minutes a day can start to change your life! Mindfulness underpins the choices you make moment by moment to help you end your ongoing struggle with weight and improve your health.
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- Mindfulness Audio Guides
- Facebook Live Videos
- Mindfulness Activities
Exercise is good for so many things like strong bones, balance, strength and shaping and toning muscle. It helps to prevent stroke, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, depression, a number of types of cancer, arthritis and falls. It is great for enhancing your mood and increasing your energy levels. Exercise can also help improve your quality of sleep and help keep your hormones in check. I love exercise! It has been a huge part of my life for many years, and I would love to show you how to get maximum benefit from minimal time. We will introduce you to yoga and pilates style exercises, core strength work, simple strength training and more. And if you want more, that’s there for you too.
- Workout Guide
- Simple Strength Training
- Quick and Easy Cardio Training
- Workout Videos
- Core Strength Training
- Yoga and Stretching
- Bonus Exercise Videos
- Weekly Group Coaching with Karen
- Weekly Group Coaching with Miriam
- Access to the Exclusive Member’s Only Facebook Group
- Weekly Check-in’s and Accountability
- Support and Guidance
We make a pretty good team, and we’d love you to join us!
Most people understand that changes must be made, but they struggle with temptation, cravings, not knowing what foods to eat, how to cook, how much exercise and the types of exercise to do. With so much conflicting information out there, I don’t blame them! Who knows where to start? I do! And it’s RIGHT HERE with this challenge.
Isn’t about time to try something different? Something that’s science backed and evidence based? A way to lose body fat and regain your health that is faster, cheaper and far safer than what you are doing now?
It’s time to learn the truth, change the way you think about your health. It’s time to change your mindset, heal your body from the inside, find out what your body needs, lose weight, regain your health and become the best version of you that you could EVER possibly be!
Say goodbye forever to brain fog, bloat, embarrassment and uncertainty, and hello to a brand new you with a bright, happy and healthy future.
FEBRUARY 5 – APRIL 5, 2018
APRIL 2 – JUNE 2, 2018
June 4 – AUGUST 4, 2018
AUGUST 6 – OCTOBER 6, 2018
OCTOBER 1 – DECEMBER 1, 2018
Your body needs a certain amount of essential vitamins and minerals to function properly. What happens when you don’t get enough of them? What happens when you eat too little food, or when the food you eat isn’t sufficiently nutritious? Deficiency is extremely common these days, and I find it very hard to believe that we get all the nutrients we need from today’s food. Even if we buy organic, how do you know the soil hasn’t been over-farmed and isn’t depleted? Unless you grow it all yourself, it’s very hard to know exactly what you are getting. I work closely with a naturopath to keep my levels in check, and if you get the chance, I recommend you do too!
These are the supplements that I take and that I recommend. If you are taking any current medication, please check with your GP first. It is always good to check before starting anything new.
Please go to http://www.mimfit.net/product-category/supplements/ and use the code
QSG10 to receive your 10% discount of all supplements on the MiMFiT website. You can share this with your friends as well 🙂
- Coconut Oil: 1tsp. – 1 Tbsp. daily
- Apple Cider Vinegar (1-2 Tbsp. in a mug of warm water first thing in the morning. You can also combine it – I take mine with my Thermal Switch, Keto Switch, BioGreens Powder plus my Vitamin C, Magnesium and Potassium in the mornings)
- DHA: 1000mg daily
- Pro and prebiotics: (Kefir, Kombucha, fermented foods or supplements)
- Resveratrol: 100mg twice daily
- Turmeric with Black Pepper: 2 capsules twice per day or as needed (6 per day may be necessary for some).
- Vitamin D3: 5,000IU daily (more (often up to 10,000) is often recommended in winter or as a therapeutic dose to get you going – you should have Vitamin D levels checked before taking very high levels)
- BioGreens (Bioflex): or some other type of greens superfood combo (chlorella, spirulina, barley grass, wheat grass etc.) Available from the MiMFiT website.
- Vitamin B Complex: (see your naturopath for dosages and recommended types) This may not be necessary if you take Switch Nutrition Supplements.
- Magnesium: (see your naturopath for dosages and recommended types) This also may not be needed if taking Switch Nutrition Supplements.
- Ketone Booster: (I use Keto Switch)
I highly recommend Switch Nutrition supplements. They will help speed up your fat loss and improve your health. They are designed to be stacked (taken together). You can purchase them from http://www.mimfit.net/product-category/supplements/
- KETO SWITCH™ – is a supplement to support ketosis, improve mental clarity, reduce inflammation, control appetite, promote fat burning, increase mitochondrial function and support performance enhancement. It is 100% natural and tastes amazing. It will help people on a low-carb or calorie controlled diet maintain mental function and lean muscle mass while burning fat.
- ADRENAL SWITCH™– is a balanced herbal, amino, vitamin and mineral supplement to lower cortisol and support adrenal function. With so much stress in our lives this product is a must in my books! It contains ingredients to help improve recovery, sleep, performance, energy, fat loss and lean muscle retention. It is also 100% natural and tastes incredible!
- AMINO SWITCH™ – is a complete Essential Amino Acid based on 30 years of research. 5g of Amino Switch™ is equivalent to 35g WPI. It is gluten, lactose, soy and dairy free. It has the exact required electrolyte balance and essential co-factors for neurotransmitter function. It is the ultimate low calorie, low intolerance super protein.
- THERMAL SWITCH™ – is a powerful energy thermogenic (fat burner!) and will support fat metabolism and appetite control while providing incredible long lasting energy, blood sugar management and performance. It is packed with nootropics to help enhance mood, focus and much more.
Please Email me if you would like to know more about supplements and how to work them into your daily routine.
Join our Facebook group LCHF LIFESTYLE AUSTRALIA to hang out with like-minded people, see some amazing results, get some great tips, and see some pretty awesome recipes!
We wish you all the best as you start your journey to a healthier, happier and more vibrant version of you!
Please remember that we are always here to help in any way that we can.
If you are after a challenge that gives you support, advice on nutrition, fitness, lifestyle, health and mindset, plus the added bonus of accountability (a vital component to your success!), then register now!