- 8 sausages, chopped
- 2 brown onions, sliced
- Veggies of your choice, diced (or chopped to whatever size you prefer)
- 125g. butter (omit for dairy free)
- 1 1/2 cups bone broth (or stock)
- 1/4 cup preservative free, organic white wine (optional)
- 2-4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. curry powder
- 100ml coconut cream
- Black pepper and pink salt to taste
- Add everything to slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours or medium for 5 hours.
- You can leave the coconut cream and add just before serving if you like.
- I used a bag of soup mix that was on special … it had pre-chopped carrots, broccolil, cauliflower, sweet potato, celery, pasley etc. Simples!
- I used sausages from the butcher (free of all the bad stuff!)
- You can thicken it up with 2 Tbsp. of arrowroot flour (this will add to the carb count though)
- Serve with cauli mash, cauli rice, slendier ‘noodles’ or slendier ‘rice’ or on its own.
- Spice it up with some chilli powder or flakes or a dash of tabasco/hot sauce
- I used frozen bone broth 🙂