- 1 kilo chicken thighs
- 500g small red tomatoes
- 2 cups bone broth (or chicken stock)
- 1 large zucchini (mine weighed in at 650g!)
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. butter (omit for dairy-free)
- Juice of one lemon
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. oil (I used macadamia oil)
- 1 tsp. ground paprika
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. ground oregano
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground curry powder
- 2 tsp. ground turmeric
- OPTIONAL ¼ cup olives
- Pink salt and black pepper to taste
- OPTIONAL – add some diced chillies, dried chilli flakes or chilli powder
- Fresh coriander to garnish/serve
- Add everything to slow cooker or large pot on the stove.
- Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or LOW for 6-8 hours
- You can use any type of meat, bones in or out, skin on or off.
- I threw mine in (in no particular order) as I was able to stir it a couple of hours in. If you are making it and leaving it, make sure you combine all ingredients (other than meat) and pour it around the meat.
- This can be baked in the oven as well.