After Pay Available!
Your body needs a certain amount of essential vitamins and minerals to function properly. What happens when you don’t get enough of them? What happens when you eat too little food, or when the food you eat isn’t sufficiently nutritious? Deficiency is extremely common these days, and I find it very hard to believe that we get all the nutrients we need from today’s food. Even if we buy organic, how do you know the soil hasn’t been over-farmed and isn’t depleted? Unless you grow it all yourself, it’s very hard to know exactly what you are getting. I work closely with a naturopath to keep my levels in check, and if you get the chance, I recommend you do too!
These are the supplements that I take and that I recommend. If you are taking any current medication, please check with your GP first. It is always good to check before starting anything new.
Purchase yours today from http://www.mimfit.net/product-category/supplements/
- Coconut Oil: 1tsp. – 1 Tbsp. daily
- Apple Cider Vinegar (1-2 Tbsp. in a mug of warm water first thing in the morning. You can also combine it – I take mine with my Thermal Switch, Keto Switch, BioGreens Powder plus my Vitamin C, Magnesium and Potassium in the mornings)
- DHA: 1000mg daily
- Probiotics: (Kefir, Kombucha, fermented foods or supplements)
- Prebiotics: Jerusalem Artichoke, Green Banana Starch (can be found in supplement form and certain foods)
- Resveratrol: 100mg twice daily (check with GP to be sure)
- Turmeric with Black Pepper: 2 capsules twice per day or as needed (6 per day may be necessary for some).
- Vitamin D3: 5,000IU daily (more (often up to 10,000) is often recommended in winter or as a therapeutic dose to get you going – you should have Vitamin D levels checked before taking very high levels)
- BioGreens (Bioflex): or some other type of greens superfood combo (chlorella, spirulina, barley grass, wheat grass etc.) Available from the MiMFiT website.
- Vitamin B Complex: (see your naturopath for dosages and recommended types) This may not be necessary if you take Switch Nutrition Supplements.
- Magnesium: (see your naturopath for dosages and recommended types) This also may not be needed if taking Switch Nutrition Supplements.
- Ketone Booster: (I use Keto Switch)
I highly recommend Switch Nutrition supplements. They will help speed up your fat loss and improve your health. They are designed to be stacked (taken together). You can purchase them from http://www.mimfit.net/product-category/supplements/
- KETO SWITCH™ – is a supplement to support ketosis, improve mental clarity, reduce inflammation, control appetite, promote fat burning, increase mitochondrial function and support performance enhancement. It is 100% natural and tastes amazing. It will help people on a low-carb or calorie controlled diet maintain mental function and lean muscle mass while burning fat.
- ADRENAL SWITCH™– is a balanced herbal, amino, vitamin and mineral supplement to lower cortisol and support adrenal function. With so much stress in our lives this product is a must in my books! It contains ingredients to help improve recovery, sleep, performance, energy, fat loss and lean muscle retention. It is also 100% natural and tastes incredible!
- AMINO SWITCH™ – is a complete Essential Amino Acid based on 30 years of research. 5g of Amino Switch™ is equivalent to 35g WPI. It is gluten, lactose, soy and dairy free. It has the exact required electrolyte balance and essential co-factors for neurotransmitter function. It is the ultimate low calorie, low intolerance super protein.
- THERMAL SWITCH™ – is a powerful energy thermogenic (fat burner!) and will support fat metabolism and appetite control while providing incredible long lasting energy, blood sugar management and performance. It is packed with nootropics to help enhance mood, focus and much more.
Please Email me if you would like to know more about supplements and how to work them into your daily routine.