- This has a strange texture – it’s not scrambled, it’s actually quite smooth – I couldn’t come up with a name, which is why it’s just called ‘Thermi Eggs’. Try it, play with it .. and let me know what you think 🙂
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 pinch pink salt
- 1 – 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 heaped Tbsp Cream (or milk of choice)
- Chives to sprinkle on top
- Spring Onion
- Crack the eggs into a bowl (who wants to try and pull shells out of the thermomix bowl?!)
- Add the eggs, cream, turmeric, nutritional yeast, butter and pink salt to the Thermomix bowl and blend for 5 seconds on speed 6.
- Cook 5 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 2.
- Check consistency, adjust seasoning if necessary, scrape the sides and blend for a further 2 minutes on speed 2.
- Check, scrape and give one final blend for 5 seconds on speed 7.
- Add any extras (mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, chives etc) and blend for 15 seconds in reverse on speed 2.
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)