Skip to content
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. chopped celery
- 1-2 Tbsp. sliced spring onion
- 425g can tuna (drained and flaked)
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise (recipe link below)
- 1/2 tsp. pink salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen green beans or peas
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Cauliflower mash for topping (recipe link below)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Coat a baking dish with cooking spray. (I use coconut oil spray)
- Place tuna, cream cheese, spring onion, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, garlic powder and green beans/peas in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Spoon the tuna mixture into your prepared baking dish.
- Top with cauliflower mash and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving
- Boil some eggs, slice them up and lay them on top. I often spread half the mixture into the baking dish, add the eggs, then cover with the rest before topping with cheese.
- You can leave off the cauli mash if you prefer.
- Top with sweet potato mash (this will increase the carb count though)