This is so simple and really tasty. I like to use frozen fish (generally wild caught Hoki) and frozen spinach as I always have these in the freezer. Frozen fish is much easier to chop into cubes as well. Let it thaw just a little, then chop away.
No need to plan ahead for this meal. Simply grab everything and within 25 minutes you heave dinner on the table. Perfect!
- 1kg white fish cubed (I use Hoki)
- 4 tbsp Thai curry paste
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 400ml water
- 250g frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut oil
1. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
2. Add curry paste and fry for about 3 minutes until it smells divine 😊
3. Add the coconut cream and water and simmer gently.
4. Add fish and continue to simmer gently for 15 minutes.
5. Add the spinach and cook until warmed through.