- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup grated cheeze (mozzarella is what I use) Omit for dairy free
- 1/2 cup milk kefir (or yoghurt/buttermilk/cream/milk/almond milk etc)
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 Tbsp. turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
- 1-2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1 zuchinni, grated
- Pink salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Crack eggs into a large bowl and whisk until fluffy.
- Add spices to a smaller bowl and add enough kefir/milk to make a runny paste.
- Stir paste into rest of milk kefir until well combined.
- Add milk kefir to eggs and mix until well combined.
- Add cheese, zuchinni and shallots and mix well.
- Pour/spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins/pans (I use silicon so I don’t have to grease, but please grease or use patty pans if using a metal tin) – making sure to only fill 3/4 way as the mixture will rise.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden on top and cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in muffin tins.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool completley befor eplacing inside an airtight container and refrigerating until needed.
- omit spices that you dislike
- try other flavour variations
- add bacon or ham
- add baby spinach