GET ONLINE ACCESS TO 8 TONING WORKOUTS and LOADS of ZUMBA SONGS FOR 6 WEEKS BY PAYING YOUR $25 to MIRIAM BEFORE DECEMBER 10!
If you feel like you need more motivation and guidance after the holiday period and this 4 week challenge – why not join our 8 Week Healthy You Challenge that is starting in February? It’s a sure-fire way to lose fat, boost all things healthy and get the support you need to do it succesfully 🙂
It is just $50 deposit and then $25 per week! It includes menu plans, recipes, access to our exclusive Facebook group, Facebook Live videos, an introduction to mindful living and mindfulness activities … value packed is one way to describe it! We have helped many people achieve their fat loss and health goals.
Click here for more info: MiMFiT 8 Week Healthy You Challenge
To further increase the benefits of this challenge – why not try to eat a little ‘healthier’ as well? Have a read of my blog post on LCHF and see if you can incorporate this as well. http://www.mimfit.net/what-is-lchf/
The Challenge is where we aim to maintain our fitness levels over the holiday period and even INCREASE them!
You don’t have to be 100% with this – just do your best!
CHECK IN ON THE MIMFIT FACEBOOK GROUP EACH DAY!
- LIKE our FACEBOOK PAGE and make sure you have selected to ‘see first’ with the notifications www.facebook.com/mimfit
If you want to take photos of what you are doing and load them up into the MiMFiT FB page, that would be fantastic! It will help to keep you accountable and help to motivate others as well, but that is entirely up to you.
WE START FRIDAY MON 16TH DEC AND FINISH SUNDAY JANUARY 19TH
GENTLE CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE CHECKLIST
- 5 x stomach vacuum morning
- 5 x stomach vacuum night
- 1 or 2-minute plank
- 1 or 2-minute wall sit
- Balance with ankle rotations
- Palm Tree
- 20-30 pushups
- 20-30 squats
GET ACCESS TO TONING WORKOUTS and LOADS of ZUMBA SONGS BY PAYING YOUR $25 to MIRIAM BEFORE DECEMBER 14!
Momo demonstrates an awesome vacuum!
How to stomach vacuum:
Stomach vacuuming is one of THE ONLY exercises to actually shrink your waist and flatten your tummy by focusing on the deep underlying muscles. Give it a go! If you follow this challenge, your waist is almost guaranteed to shrink!
The goal is to hold your stomach in as long as possible without taking a breath.
- To begin, stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart from each other.
- Place your hands on your hips (mine tend to wander up under my ribcage!).
- Now slowly inhale as much air as possible and then start to exhale as much breath as you can while sucking your stomach (not air) in as far as possible and hold this position.
- Curl your tailbone under so you are ‘scooped’.
- Imagine your belly button touching your spine.
- Hold until you need to breathe.
You might cough a little, this is normal! It strengthens your lungs as well. You will feel it … it is quite an intense exercise.
Repeat 5x each morning and night for the rest of your life 🙂
How to Plank:
Start by getting into a pushup position but on your forearms. Your body should form a straight line from shoulders to ankles.Engage your core by drawing your belly button into your spine. Widen your shoulder blades/back and engage your pelvic floor. Hold this position. You can also do side planks if you like.
How to Wall Sit:
Slide your back down the wall until your hips and knees bend at a 90 degrees angle. Ankles under knees, knees in line with your hips. Keep your shoulders and upper back against the wall. Both feet should be flat on the ground with the weight evenly distributed. Lift your heels to make it harder! Have a dance (or do some arm exercises) while you’re there – it makes time go by so much faster!
- Stand one one leg with your arms wherever you feel comfortable. Extend the other leg in front of you. Using your ankle, write the words ‘Merry Christmas and Happy New Year’. Change legs and repeat.
- Go back to the first leg and stand in Palm Tree pose (one foot against your inner thigh your inner calf, or toes resting on the floor with your heel against your ankle) with your hands in prayer (with knee opened out to the side). As you inhale, slide your hands up over your head (follow your hands with your eyes for a challenge). Hold for 5 slow breaths and slide hands back to heart centre. Change legs and repeat.
How to do a Push Up:
Get into a high plank position (hand and toes) and flatten your back so your entire body is straight. Lower your body keeping your back flat. Push back up Keeping your core engaged; exhale as you push back to the starting position. Can be done on the knees, on all 4’s or against the wall. Can also be done in incline and decline and using one arms, or as a ‘clap’ push-up.
How to squat:
Stand as tall as you can with your feet spread shoulder-width apart. Lower your body as far as you can by pushing your hips back and bending your knees. Pause, then slowly push yourself back to the starting position. Squeeze those glutes! You can jump if you like. You can also add weights.
LIKE our FACEBOOK PAGE www.facebook.com/mimfit
To access 8 exercise videos and loads of Zumba songs recoreded at MiMFiT classes contact Miriam for the password.
Cost is $25 which gives you access for the 5 week holiday period.