- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes (unsweetened..toasted in hot frying pan)
- 1/2 cup milk (almond/coconut or cows)
- 1 Tbsp. nut butter (I make my own, but any nut butter will do, just not peanut butter!))
- 1/2 cup protein powder (your choice of flavour)
- 1/3 cup Goji Berries
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- Chocolate to melt (the darker, the healthier!)
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix well
- . With wet hands, shape into balls and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- In a small saucepan, bring some water to a simmer and place a bowl over the top (not touching the water).
- Place chocolate in bowl and stir with a metal spoon until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Roll balls in chocolate using 2 spoons.
- Place on tray.
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)