Words cannot describe how unbelievably delicious these ribs are! One of my favourite recipes EVER! Absolutely YUM!
Feel free to add some rice malt syrup or honey depending on how sweet or how low you want to keep your carb intake. Have a play and come up with whatever works for you 🙂
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 2 scoops stevia
- 1 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. mustard powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. pink salt
- 1 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 racks baby back ribs
(Option is to add rice malt syrup or honey)
1. Preheat oven to 150 c and line a baking tray with foil.
2. In a small bowl, combine seasonings and mustard and mix well.
3. Dry the ribs off and peel the membrane off the back side.
4. Rub down with the dry rub mixture on both sides, covering every part of the ribs.
5. Place on foil and bake for 1 hours.
6. Reduce heat to 100, cover with foil and bake for 2 hours.
7. Remove from oven and let rest for about 10 minutes.
8. Plate up and pour any oil that is left in the tray onto the ribs.