Super Creamy and Super Bacon-ny…. Mmmmmm
- 1 cup sweet potato, cubed or sliced ( I used sliced in this one as it was what i had already in the fridge)
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 100g streaky bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 75g, red capsicum
- 150 gram baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup pure cream
- 50g mozzarella, grated
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small tomato
- 6 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Heat 2 frying pans on the stove.
- In one, fry (in coconut oil) sweet potato. Add zuchinni half way through until coloured. Cook until sweet potato is soft and starting to colour.
- In the other fry onion, capsicum, cumin, garlic powder and paprika until onion is soft. Mix in with sweet potato.
- Mix the eggs and cheeses together until combined (I use a food processor).
- Layer egg mixture, sweet potato/onion/zuchinni mixture, cheese, baby spinach and tomato and then finished it off with the remaining egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake for 25-40 minutes (depending on oven).
- You can also bake these in individual ramekins (reduce cooking time).