This is a super creamy, super delicious FAT BOMB of a fudge recipe!
One of my dear friends Natalie shared her modified version of a recipe she found on my LCHF LIFESTYLE AUSTRALIA facebook page, so I gave it another tweaking, and the end result is nothing short of perfection. I do believe that your choice of nut butter will play a huge part in how this tastes. I make my own nut butter and quite often it’s different every time. On this particular evening, I had a delicious almond/macadamia one in the fridge. It had hints of honey, vanilla and cinnamon. Man oh man is that nut butter good! Please don’t use peanuts (they are a legume, not a nut). Nut butter is simple to make – just put your nuts in a high powdered food processor with your flavours and oil if necessary …. walah! (yes, I know how that sounds .. lol)
Have a play with this recipe – make it your own (or just take my version .. it’s pretty darned good!)
Butter Nut Fudge
- 250g Cream cheese
- 250g of unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup nut butter (I used macadamia, almond, vanilla, stevia and honey to make mine)
- ½ cup of unflavoured whey protein concentrate (I use Bioflex WPC)
stevia to taste (Nirvana Organics)
- Blend it all in a high powdered blender.
- Spread into a container lined with baking paper and allow to set.
- Cut into pieces and store in the fridge separated with baking paper.