Working with kids is a passion of mine, and seeing the growing number of obese children here in Australia breaks my heart. My goal is to make fitness not only fun, but also as accessible as I can. I believe offering fitness classes during school hours opens up the doors to many kids who otherwise would not be able to participate.
As a mother of 2 who has worked outside of school hours for many years, I know how hard it is to get your kids involved in activities if you have to get them there and back! Classes held during school hours offers kids the opportunity without putting additional stress onto parents and carers.
I have worked with students from schools such as MacGregor State School, Redeemer Lutheran College, Slacks Creek State School, St Edwards, and Kimberley Park State School. The program has been hugely successful.
ZUMBA Jr. Pre-School
Zumba® Kids Jr. classes are a dance ‘n’ play party for lil’ feet where pint-sized party animals get silly, dream big and begin their journey to a healthy future. This program is where 4- to 6-year-olds just let loose and
be themselves – little bundles of natural energy that are endlessly curious about new sounds and experiences! Here they can socialize, move to age-appropriate music and play games with other kids.
ZUMBA KIDS Primary School
The Zumba® Kids program is the ultimate dance-fitness party for young Zumba fans ages 7-11, where they can play it loud and rock with friends to their own rules! This program features age-appropriate music and moves that get kids movin’ to the beat. It’s all about feeling fearless on the dance floor, reinforcing the idea that it’s okay to just be yourself and dance like no one’s watching!
ZUMBA FITNESS High School
Are you ready to party yourself into shape? That’s exactly what the Zumba® program is all about. It’s an exhilarating, effective, easy-to-follow, Latin-inspired, calorie-burning dance fitness-party™ that’s moving millions of people toward joy and health.
MiMFiT can tailer classes and fitness programs to suit your schools individual needs
Free trial session available if required
- Lunchtime Zumba
- Complete Fitness Program with sessions running throughout the day over a period of several weeks
- Zumba as part of your PE program
- School holiday classes/vacation care centres
- Holiday camps
1. Lunchtime Zumba:
- Sessions being held in the lunch hour are charged at $3 per student with a minimum of 20 students.
- Sessions are pre-purchased and punch cards are given to students. (Information brochures are sent home to parents. This has payment details where parents can pay using bank transfer. Once payment was received (by me) Punch cards would be assigned.
- Students would bring these punch cards with them on the day of the class. This way, no money needs to change hands.
- Sessions would be held weekly or as required for the duration of each term as booked.
2. Complete Fitness Program
- 1 or 2 sessions in one day – 45 minute consecutive sessions, up to 50 students $100 per session
- 3 or 4 in one day – 45 minute consecutive sessions, up to 50 students $80 per session
- 5+ in one day – 45 minute consecutive sessions, up to 50 students $60 per session
3. Outside Hours School Care
- MiMFiT will come and give these kids a reason to look forward to after school care!
- Weekly or twice-weekly 45-60 minutes sessions held at your OHSC centre.
- Cost is $65 per 45-minute session payable weekly or at the end of each term.
4. Physical Education program
- $65 per class with a commitment of 8 sessions held during the school term.
- These can be invoiced weekly, fortnightly or at the conclusion of each term.
5. Vacation Care Classes
- 1 or 2 classes in one week – 45 minute sessions up to 40 students $65 per session
- 3 or 4 in one week – 45 minute sessions, up to 40 students $60 per session
- 5+ in one week – 45 minute sessions, up to 40 students $55 per session
- Numbers for classes are conditional to there being suitable space for each child provided by the venue.
6. Holiday Camp Packages
- Customised to suit your camp. Discuss your needs with us and we will do our best to find a suitable program.