- Cauliflower Rice (see recipe here)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled (or 1-2 tsp minced garlic)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 chunk of ginger – about 5cm (or 1 tsp ground ginger)
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp. butter/avocado/olive/macadamia oil
- 1-2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 2 Tbsp. tamari
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- Dash of pepper
- 150g broccoli florets, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup frozen mixed veg (or frozen green beans)
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. sesame seeds
- Add garlic, ginger and onion and blitz for 3 seconds on 7 MC on. Scrape down sides.
- Add carrot and blitz for 5 seconds on speed 5 MC on. (Longer/faster for finer, less time for more chunky). Scrape down sides.
- Add butter/oil and turmeric and saute for 3 minutes at 100C speed 2 with MC on.
- Add in veggies and cook for 8 minutes at 100C on reverse speed 2 MC on.
- Add spring onions, tamari, sesame oil and pepper. Cook 1 minute on reverse, speed 2 at 100C MC on.
- Meanwhile, reheat your cauliflower rice.
- Add mixture to your already heated cauliflower rice.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds, if desired.
- Use whatever veggies you have
- Adjust cooking time according to veggies (longer for frozen)
- Add ham/bacon
- Add eggs/omelette
- Add any leftover meats you have (or cook meat especially to put in it!)
(Visited 576 times, 2 visits today)