- 6 Tbsp. Almond flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. mixed spice
- 2 tsp. Xylitol or stevia to taste
- Place all the dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix well.
- Add wet ingredients.
- Pour into a well greased microwave safe dish.
- Microwave for 3 minutes.
- Remove from dish and slice.
- Slice and serve warm with cream and sugar-free syrup
- Toast and dip into cream/syrup
- Lather with butter and eat warm
- Toast and lather with butter
- Fry in butter in a pan
- Serve with cream and berries
(Visited 98 times, 1 visits today)