These are AMAZING! Once you try them, you won’t want any traditional wraps holding your taco goodness in place! They are super easy to make too.
- Mozzarella Cheese, grated/shredded
- Tasty Cheese, grated/shredded
- Place baking paper onto your microwave turntable and place cheese on it. The amount of cheese used depends on how big you want the taco shell to be.
- Microwave until cheese is melted and starting to dry out (but not too dry as you want it to be pliable).
- Remove and dab off the grease, and t hen drape the paper over a glass to form the shape of a taco shell.
- Let it ‘set’.
- Fill with your taco goodies! I only had baby spinach and sour cream in the fridge when I made mine, but it was still divine!
1 thought on “Cheese Tacos (LCHF)”
One of my faves! Love cheese, love Mexican! So time effective 🙂
Comments are closed.