- 300g chillies (your choice!), halved and deseeded (wear gloves If using hot ones)
- 1 medium red capsicum, seeds removed and quartered
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled or 1 Tbsp. Garlic powder
- 30 g fresh ginger, peeled
- Pink salt to taste
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. rice malt syrup
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Place chillies, capsicum, onion, garlic and ginger into TM bowl and blitz for 10 sec on speed 8.
- Scrape down sides of bowl (be careful of fumes – they made me cough!).
- Add olive oil, rice malt syrup, honey and salt and cook for 40 min at 90ºC on speed 1.
- Let cook slightly before storing in glass jars in the fridge.
- Makes about 4 cups
- Will keep in fridge about 4 weeks
- Freeze in ice cube trays and drop into dishes when cooking
- Use stevia in place of rms and honey for a lower carb option
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)