- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- 1 pinch pink salt
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. psyllium husks
- 1⁄2 tsp. aluminium -free baking powder
- Preheat oven to 150C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Separate the eggs and place the yolks in one bowl and the whites in another.
- Using a hand mixer, beat egg whites salt until stiff peaks form.
- In the other bowl, combine egg yolks and the cream cheese, psyllium seed husk and baking powder. Mix well. (I use a hand mixer for this too).
- Carefully fold the egg whites into the egg yolk mix. Try and keep it as light and fluffy as possible!
- Dollop 8 lots of mixture onto the tray (be sure to keep distance between them as they will run into each other!)
- Bake in the middle of the oven at 150° C for about 18-22 minutes – until they become golden brown.
- Remove and let cool.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for a few days.
I served these ones with Curried Eggs made with my homemade mayo recipe. Delish! They can be served with berries and cream, butter and vegemite, salad … treat them as you would a bread roll (sweet or savoury!) 🙂
(Visited 68 times, 1 visits today)