- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 750g sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 100g pure cream
- 1 Tbsp. turmeric
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Optional cinnamon/nutmeg
- Add onion and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7 MC on.
- Add butter and garlic and saute for 2 minutes at 100C, speed 2 MC on.
- Add 1/2 the sweet potato and blitz, slowly increasing speed to 8 over about 15 seconds MC on.
- Scrape down sides and add the other half of the sweet potato.
- Blitz for 15 seconds increasing slowly to speed 8 MC on.
- Take the lid off and check, scrape down sides. Blitz again if necessary MC on.
- Add cream and blitz for 45 seconds increasing speed slowly to speed 9 MC on.
- Take the lid off to taste test, adjust seasoning and check the consistency.
- Blitz again if you would like it to be smoother.
- For dairy-free use oil insted of butter and coconut cream instread of cream.
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)