These are not low carb, so please be aware of this! They also contain peanuts.
Feel free to substitute with another nut butter (I use macadamia or almond) if you don’t mind not having that real ‘snickers’ taste.
- 8 tsp. natural peanut butter
- 8 dates (soaked)
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 scoops Adrenal Switch Chocolate
- Place jar of peanut butter in freezer until it is hard enough to scoop half tsp out and roll into small balls (make 16 balls). Pop back into the freezer to harden (20 minutes).
- Blitz soaked dates, coconut milk, vanilla and salt until caramel paste forms.
- Remove balls from freezer and coat generously in the caramel and return to freezer until firm to touch.
- Melt coconut oil, mix in cacao and Adrenal Switch powder and mix together to form raw chocolate.
- Remove the balls from the freezer and dip them in the raw chocolate. Keep coating the balls until the chocolate is used and pop in freezer for 5 minutes… then they are good to eat!