These do still contain sugar in the maple syrup or rice malt syrup – so please be aware.
These are a much healthier option and are definitely best saved as an Easter treat!
Don’t have any Adrenal Switch on hand? Simply add an extra scoop of cacao powder and your choice of sweetener. Taste as you go.
- 3/4 cup Coconut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Coconut
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup or Rice Malt Syrup
- 2-3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 scoops Chocolate Adrenal Switch
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
- In a bowl combine Coconut Butter, Shredded Coconut, Vanilla Extract and Syrup. Stir well to combine.
- Dish out scoops of the coconut mixture and roll into egg shapes (with a flattened side). Place on a cookie tray and place in freezer until firm.
- Melt all chocolate – combine coconut oil, vanilla extract, adrenal switch & cacao powder into a bowl. Microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring as you go to ensure it is all mixing well.
- Remove eggs from freezer and dip eggs into chocolate coating.
- Place back on cookie wire and top with shredded coconut and cacao nibs.
- Place back in freezer to set.
2 thoughts on “Health(ier) Easter Eggs”
will try this for Sunday!
Let me know how they turn out! 🙂
Comments are closed.