- 500of fresh broccoli rinsed and chopped into florets
- Blitz in reverse for 5 seconds on speed 5. It should look like grains of rice.
- Transfer cauliflower rice into the varoma.
- Add 1-1.5L water in bottom of TM bowl and steam 15-20 mins, speed 2 on varoma temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Check for ‘crunch’ – and if you want it softer, steam a little longer.
- Transfer rice to a thermoserver/bowl/container and stir through your flavourings.
- Can also be made in the simmering basket (instead of varoma) if you have a smaller amount – cook for 10-12 minutes on Varoma Speed 3
(Visited 528 times, 1 visits today)