This is a quick and easy ‘throw it together’ kind of treat. Add in what we extras you feel like!
- 80g nut or seed butter (I use macadamia/almond)
- 30g coconut oil (I dont melt it, but you can if you like)
- 2 Tbsp. butter (omit for dairy free)
- 40g unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1 Tbsp. raw organic cacao powder
- 50g chia seeds
- Your choice of sweeter (I use xylitol or stevia)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. coconut flour
- A pinch of pink salt
- 1 tsp. maple extract (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients together in a high powered food processor (or Thermomix).
- Line a small tray with baking paper.
- Press mixture onto tray.
- Top with cacao powder, nuts, coconut or leave as it is.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Slice and store in an airtight container until ready to eat.
(Visited 77 times, 1 visits today)