Thermomix Sweet Potato Mash
- 1000 g sweet potatoes
- 250 g milk
- 60g butter or ghee
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- Salt, to taste
- Cinnamon, to taste (optional)
- Nutmeg , to taste (optional)
- Peel and chop sweet potatoes in small cubes (3cm x 3cm)
- Place sweet potatoes and milk into TM jug and put the measuring cup on.
- Cook cook for 20 minutes on Speed 1 at 100 degrees
- Add butter, nutritional yeast, salt and any additional spices (if adding)
- Mix for 25 seconds at Speed 5 or 6.
(Visited 830 times, 1 visits today)