- 120g butter
- 3 large eggs
- Juice from one large orange (about 100g)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. Chia seeds
- 60g of xylitol or stevia to taste
- 120g almond flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. aluminium free baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Line the base of a 20cm cake tin with baking paper.
- Place butter in TM bowl and melt at 60C at speed 4 for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix at speed 5 for 15 seconds.
- Taste and adjust sweetener if necessary.
- Scrape down bowl and mix again at speed 5 for 15 seconds.
- Pour into prepare cake tin and bake in the centre of oven for 25-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly in the tin before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
- Add 1 drop lemon essential oil
- Add ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- Add ¼ cup crushed macadamias
- Use coconut oil instead of butter for dairy free
(Visited 45 times, 1 visits today)