Chris was out washing and detailing both of the Hilux’s and the caravan, mowing the lawn and tidying up the yard and when I went to check on him, he said he felt like chocolate. Hmm. My mind started ticking and this chocolate ice cream is what eventuated! It’s fast, easy and delicious! It can be made in a regular high powered blender if you don’t have a thermomix.
- 2 packets frozen coconut flesh (200g)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 Tbsp. of cacao OR 1 scoop Chocolate Adrenal Switch (I use adrenal switch)
- If using cacao, you can sweeten with stevia if necessary (Adrenal Switch is sweet enough)
Place the frozen banana and coconut, cacao/chocolate adrenal switch into your Thermomix bowl.
Blitz for 20 seconds, working your way up to speed 8.
Scrape down the sides and blitz for a further 10 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Add a scoop of nut butter
- Add some sugar free chocolate chips towards the end and mix on slow in reverse
- Add a tsp.of honey
- Use frozen berries instead of banana
- Omit banana completely and just use coconut
- Add a few drops of mint flavoured stevia
- Use Salted Caramel Adrenal Switch instead of Chocolate