These pancakes make delicious snacks, desserts and of course are a great Sunday morning brekkie alternative to bacon and eggs!
- 4 eggs
- 200 g cottage cheese
- 1 Tbsp. ground psyllium husk POWDER (not husks) OPTIONAL
- 50 g butter/ghee or coconut oil
- Optional mixed spice, cinnamon or nutmeg
- Fresh berries
- 225 ml double cream
Low Carb maple syrup (if you have some)
- Coconut yoghurt
- Greek yoghurt (full fat)
- Almond butter and low-carb sugar-free syrup
- In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, cottage cheese and ground psyllium husk powder and mix until well-combined.
- Let sit for 5 or so minutes or until thickened.
- Preheat a non-stick fryingpan over low-medium heat and melt butter/oil.
- Pour smallish sized rounds into the pan (don’t make them too big or they will break when you try to flip them!)
- Fry each pancake for 3–4 minutes on each side.
Serve with double cream or extra butter and berries of your choice.
- Make some keto maple syrup and pour on top.
- Have as a snack, rolled up and served cold.
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)